Business Risk Buster Intervenes 3
Do you run a business?
Then you have to hear this true story!
Every entrepreneur wants to be successful, but even a seemingly small mistake can sometimes cause big trouble. The third part is quite dramatic. The business risk buster tries to reconcile his client with the late fifty-percent share owner’s very aggressive widow.
- If you co-own your business with a partner, agree in advance on how things should go if something bad happens to one of you
- Take relevant measures to prevent an ideal business partnership from becoming a big problem that is hard to solve
- If there is a problem, try to find an amicable solution first
- If need be, don’t hesitate to use a mediator
- It’s always best to have one hundred percent control of your company
Learn from mistakes made by other entrepreneurs.