How to Increase Company Profits by Reducing Costs
Although the benefits of cutting company costs may seem obvious, there are many entrepreneurs who neglect to do that. The costs directly affect the level of their income and may also pose a great risk to the company. This audiobook teaches entrepreneurs that cost management is relatively simple.
Table of contents:
- Facts about company costs
- Distribution of costs
- Approaches to managing costs
- Cost risk
- How to choose the best supplier
- How to purchase successfully
- Practical advice on how to save
CONCLUDING ADVICE: Buying and selling should be beneficial for everyone.