How to Search For New Employees
The success or failure of every company depends primarily on the quality of employees and the cooperation of the entire team. Learn everything about company staffing, recruiting new employees, developing their skills in the company, drafting employee contracts, paying wages and terminating employment. Get a comprehensive overview of how to create a successful personnel strategy in your company.
Table of contents:
- Thoroughly prepare for your employee search
- Prepare a detailed description of the job position
- Select the most suitable manner of addressing new candidates
- Learn to properly read a resume
- Be prepared for personal interviews
- Do not underestimate references
- Master effective motivation
- Do not forget all the important details in employment contracts
- Thoroughly train new employees
- Regularly monitor and assess employee performance
- Don’t neglect personnel planning
- Consider risk when hiring
CLOSING ADVICE: Have a personnel strategy.