Audiobook + workbook:
How to Get a Company through a Crisis
This workbook is primarily intended for students wanting to learn both business and English, as it combines the two in a unique way. With this book, you will learn new English words and phrases that you will certainly make use of when conducting business, while acquiring valuable business know-how at the same time.
As the name suggests, this is a very current topic. The audiobook is intended for all entrepreneurs who either find themselves in crisis and are trying to mitigate it or those who seek to prevent it. It offers a comprehensive overview of company crisis, signals and forms of crises and, most importantly, the potential solutions to the crisis and, ideally, how to avoid it.
- What is a company crisis and how does it manifest?
- Most common signs of a company crisis
- Simple analysis of assets and liabilities
- How to find the cause of the crisis
- Possible resolutions of crisis situations
- How to prepare a strategic crisis response plan
- How to behave during a crisis and implement a crisis response plan
CLOSING ADVICE: Doing business should bring joy!
Includes: podcast + workbook