Audiobook + workbook:
The Ten Most Common Mistakes Made by Entrepreneurs
This workbook is primarily intended for students wanting to learn both business and English, as it combines the two in a unique way. With this book, you will learn new English words and phrases that you will certainly make use of when conducting business, while acquiring valuable business know-how at the same time.
One learns from mistakes and this educational audiobook for entrepreneurs introduces the ten most fundamental mistakes made by entrepreneurs every single day. These are mostly the same mistakes that are made repeatedly. Therefore, the aim of this audiobook is to educate how to prevent these mistakes or how to remedy them, especially to protect your assets from business risks.
Table of contents:
- Not realizing I don’t have what it takes
- Choosing the wrong field of business
- Choosing the wrong business partner
- Not properly arranging project financing
- Not managing fast growth
- Not monitoring business efficiency
- Getting consumed by your company
- Not paying attention to what’s going on around you
- Not recognizing that there’s no point in continuing Giving up too soon
CLOSING ADVICE: Think about risk.
Includes: podcast + workbook