Mergers and Acquisitions of Small and Medium Businesses
In this lesson, learn about acquisitions and mergers, the role they play in business and how to use them successfully. Advice for entrepreneurs who want to rapidly expand their business and safely buy a functioning company or companies.
Table of contents:
- Create your own acquisition strategy
- Think about the organizational demands of the entire process
- Calculate carefully and set aside financial reserves
- Look for synergy
- Watch out for areas of business susceptible to recessions
- Give yourself plenty of time to analyze the company you want to buy
- Conclude a confidentiality agreement
- Don’t forget to conclude a letter of intent
- Don’t underestimate the process of handing over a company
CLOSING ADVICE: How to sell a company well.